Sunday, February 1, 2009

After a Long Absence, I'm Back!

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted anything here - and it has been. Work demands have been, well, demanding. I hope I'll be able to keep a few items of interest here. I will also try to keep items of interest to SABCC members as well as British car enthusiasts in general.

Since my last post, I've been retired as SABCC president and have handed over those duties to Noel Eagleson. I have, however been elected activities chair, so it's my job to find fun things for the club to do - as well as make the arrangements for them.

In addition to being a complete slacker here on the blog, I've slacked off working on the project Jaguar E-Type with Richard Cunningham. I really need to get that moving again as the Ebay proceeds were greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment