Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Great Web Site

While I'm promoting interesting sites I find on the Internet, I might as well toss another one out. T-ABCs Forever is a really nice repository of information on the MG T-series models A, B and C. They take great effort to find and catalog these fine old cars and keep track of their whereabouts worldwide. The owners provide photos of their cars and a number of them are quite beautiful.

The TC started it all here in the US of A so there are a significant number of that model listed as being American residents. I am surprised that the Mardi Gras 'T's in New Orleans aren't represented in any large number. And there are a couple of local TCs that I would love to see listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment