Monday, April 19, 2010

University Motors Rises Again


You may remember my post about the closure of University Motors in Ada, Michigan. UM's founder and lifelong MG enthusiast, John Twist, was forced to close the business due to a failing economy in Michigan and his wife's terminal illness.

John has his website up and has planned several tech sessions in various parts of the country. He states that he has his business in partial operation and plans to have a gradual re-opening over the reminder of the year.

I had the privilege of visiting University Motors when I was on a trip to central Michigan in 1999. I wasn't there spend anything but time, but I was treated like a friend when I walked through the door.

Good luck and God bless, John Twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment