Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jaguar XJS Development Story

I've mentioned in several posts that one of my favorite Web sites is the excellent Austin-Rover Online run by the knowledgeable Keith Adams. I warn you, your visit won't be a short one. Keith is a genuine keeper of the flame when it comes to the marques of the former British Leyland conglomerate.

One of his contributors, Ian Ncholls, researched and posted the development story of the Jaguar XJS, the replacement for the legendary E Type. How do you replace a legend - even one that succumbed to a case of middle age spread? The narrative of the process makes fascinating reading, but since I'm more of a picture kinda guy, I'm also posting a link to the development photos, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment