Friday, December 17, 2010

MINI Countryman is Here

About now,  the new MINI Countryman should be showing up at MINI of Pensacola. I've kept an eye on the development of this model and I thought at first that it was taking the MINI idea a bit far. As I am known to do, I've changed my opinion and I think it's probably a good move for the marque.

The Countryman has four (count 'em four) real doors, can be ordered with a bench back seat (for five up motoring) and is available with all wheel drive. Mini it ain't, but there are several other new cars in the MINI pipeline that are smaller and more sporty. In the meantime, here's a video that MINI produced to introduce the Countryman.   

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm Is that supposed to make me want to buy one? Maybe I'm just too damn old.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment