Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Check Out the Hagerty Insurance YouTube Channel

Insurance is one of the necessary evils in life; if it has value, you need to buy coverage both from a common sense standpoint and when required by law. Like most of you, I grumble when I get my homeowners bill with its never ending increases in premiums.Health insurance? Well, haven't we heard enough on that topic over the last couple of years?

My classic cars are covered under a policy written by Hagerty Insurance and I really couldn't be happier with it. The premiums are quite reasonable and I look forward to their quarterly magazine and occasional emails. Now, they've crossed into the world of video with their Hagerty TV YouTube channel. As of this writing, there are only a couple of episodes up, but they are amusing. 

This is Episode Two. I hope you enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment