Friday, July 13, 2012

Follow This Blog

Depth of Speed is an automotive/photography/video/lifestyle blog that you must follow. I can't describe it better than Josh Clason, owner of Depth of Speed, so I'll let him do it:
 
Depth of Speed was born from a desire of story, travel, and a love of anything automotive related. Next year my wife and I will be taking to the streets to uncover and document the greatest stories from the automotive world. From coast-to-coast and from top to bottom, finding the best stories will take the highest priority. Every time I meet someone new or attend an event I amazed at the depth, passion, and love that the automotive world brings. Depth of Speed is just that, an in-depth look at these stories. There is something about motors and machines, that to an outsider looking in, would make us seem plain crazy.


Here is a sample of Josh's talents: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment