Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Phantom Mini

Several SABCC members mentioned at our last Mugs & Motors gathering that they had spotted a red and white classic Mini on the streets of Mobile. Now, the classic Mini population in our area is pretty thin with a just a half-dozen or so to my knowledge. 

The mystery Mini has been seen again, and this time it was photographed by my niece who shared the snap with my brother who forwarded it to me. The British number plate (if it is accurate) indicates that the car is an '84 or '85 but the wheels seem a bit largish for that era. It is a right hand drive car as all classic Minis should be and it is obviously loved judging by the shine. 

So, classic Mini driver, if you stumble across this humble blog, I'd like to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment