Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Restoration Milestone

Me in the E - I Gotta Get One of These!
Long time friend, traveling companion and British car enthusiast, Richard Cunningham's five-year restoration of his 1964 Jaguar E-Type coupe is nearly done. For most of that time it has been my pleasure to be able to hang out in his garage and give him a hand to the extent that my limited skills can provide. Richard has removed every part and repaired it, replaced it or cleaned it up and it is now mostly back together. As of yesterday, the E-Type is on the ground on its own wheels.

I certainly don't want to steal Richard's thunder by revealing too many details ahead of his own blog announcement but I can say that it is one amazing car on the road - even without a bonnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment